We hope you had an amazing Christmas filled with many blessings. We wanted THANK YOU for embracing our holiday programs!
Here is just a glimpse of the impact The Salvation Army Holiday programs were able to provide this season:
- Gather 919 family members in 239 families around the table to give thanks and celebrate Holiday Meals in their homes.
- Gave thanks with 252 individuals who joined us for the Thanksgiving Dinner Community Meal.
- Ensure that there were toys and gifts Christmas morning for 569 children and teens through the Christmas Toys Shop in partnership with Toys for Tots and Teen Angels.
- Celebrate the birth of our savior with 227 individuals who joined us for the Christmas Dinner Community Meal.
- Distribute 484 winter coats and accessories to keep our neighbors warm
- Visit; share the gift of music, fellowship and presents with 600 seniors at area nursing homes.
There truly is no way to express the impact that your support and partnerships have had on our neighbors who needed at little extra help during the holidays and those who will need assistance in the coming year.
From The Salvation Army and those we have the privilege to serve throughout the holidays and beyond - please except our humble thank you! Together we Do the Most Good for the Most People in the Most Need in our community!
Many blessings in 2018